5 days/4 nights Escorted Group Rail Tour
Depart Cairns Wed 26 July 9.00am – Return Sun 30 July 4.05pm
- 4 Nights Accommodation in the heart of Airlie Beach at ‘Whitsunday on the Beach’
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Morning Teas & 2 Lunches including Hamilton Island Marina Tavern
- 3 Dinners
- ISLAND CRUISE to Hamilton Island & Whitsunday Island, the largest in the Whitsunday group of islands
- “Must See” Whitehaven Beach & IT’S WHALE SEASON TOO!
- DAY TOUR —The Big Mango, Bowen -Morning Tea at Horseshoe Bay and Lunch at Hydeaway Bay overlooking the crystal blue ocean
- Pre Dinner SUNSET CRUISE – Dinner at the Port of Airlie
Just an insight into some of the things you’ll see and do…..
The town of Airlie Beach on the mainland is the region’s central hub.
ISLAND TOUR A full day guided tour cruising through the Whitsunday Islands National Park seeing the more remote bays, islands and beaches and step ashore at one of the region’s popular resort islands as well as the magnificent Whitehaven Beach.
A cruise to Hamilton Island, where lunch is at the Marina Tavern. From Hamilton we cruise through the picturesque Solway Passage to Whitehaven Beach a “must see” in the Whitsundays and Keep a lookout this is Whale Season
Return travel to Proserpine is on the Spirit of Qld Tilt Train
*Use your concession on the Spirit of Qld Train. Rail fare and meals on train not included. Group meal packages are available
For passengers travelling from outside of Cairns or Interstate you can meet the group at Airlie Beach.
Why not extend your holiday and enjoy tropical North Qld a while longer, I can arrange pre/post accommodation and your travel on the Qld Rail network from Brisbane or anywhere in between. Alternatively fly to Proserpine or Cairns Airport.