Iconic attractions set amidst a wonderful natural landscape welcome you into this unique and friendly outback town of LONGREACH. Immerse yourself in history at the Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame and QANTAS Founders Museum to name just two of the attractions we visit.
Longreach is not just a town but a way of life and a bustling hub in winter with locals and visitors.
- Outback Stockman’s Dinner & Show
- Strathmore Station Smoko Tour
- Longreach School of Distance Education Tour
- Qantas Founders Museum Jets Tour
- Fully Licenced Thomson River Drover’s Sunset Cruise—the MV Explorer
- Table Service Campfire Dinner at Smithy’s Outback Dinner & Show
- Australian Age of Dinosaurs Laboratory, Collection Room Tour & Dinosaur Canyon
- Winton Town Tour including a Tour of Waltzing Matilda Centre
- Ilfracombe Tour & Wellshot Hotel Dinner
- Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame
- Camden Park Station Sunset Dinner Tour
The Outback comes alive in front of your eyes during our journey on The Spirit of the Outback….our perfect Tour partner for the travel from Rockhampton to Longreach and return in June 2018 during our 9 Day Fully Escorted Group Tour.
Travelling through everchanging scenery and vast regions with historic authentic outback towns along the way, this journey is another legend in the making.
Travelling to/from Cairns to/from Rockhampton on The Spirit of Queensland you will be relaxed from the moment you step aboard to the time you arrive.
Accommodation (2 x 2 nights) at the Travelodge in Rockhampton is arranged between connecting rail journeys and includes a scenic tour of the Cassowary Coast and Rockhampton City sites.