MV TRINITY BAY working cargo vessel and winner of major tourism awards
Your opportunity to experience this hugely popular unique voyage out of Cairns in HIGH SEASON with only the LOW SEASON cost…be quick!
- See beautiful sunsets and sunrises, how do they make all that cargo fit…it is fascinating!
- The activity of being in the shipping lanes
- Stunning scenery all along the way, just amazing
- Not to mention the food….it has to be good to feed the hungry crew.
Group Tour Includes
- A Tour of the Wheel House and talk from the ship’s Master
- See coral cays, islands, rugged coastlines, other vessels, lighthouses & the possibility of whales ( in season) & of course starry, starry nights
- Visit Horn Island & Thursday Island where there is an option of a tour or Free Time
- Seisia Wharf (Barmaga) to deliver cargo & the option of a tour to the northern most tip of Australia (seasonal) or a helicopter flight.
- Passenger Facilities
- Choice of Ensuite or shared-facility cabins
- Air-conditioned throughout the indoor areas
- All meals buffet style, as well as snacks and free coffee, tea and biscuits
- Open-air relaxation and viewing decks
- Dining/lounge room and licensed bar
- DVD / Reading room
- Computer screen in dining area where vessel’s progress can be charted
5 NIGHT ROUND TRIP CAIRNS TO CAIRNS – HIGH SEASON Departs 03.05.2016 Returns 08.05.16
Shared facility Cabins (private cabins, sharing bathroom)
Single: $1190 per person Twin share:$950 per person
Triple/Quad share: $800
Ensuite Cabins (private bathroom)
Single: $1470 Twin share: $1240 per person
Triple/ Quad : $1075 pp