First planted in 1984, the Persimmon Patch orchard was almost destroyed by Cyclone Larry in 2006.
Since purchasing the property in 2013, Howard & Tamara have expanded the orchard and implemented organic principles to achieve quality, chemical free persimmons. Non-astringent Sweet Persimmons are excellent for using in salads and stirfry or just eating fresh.
- Return Coach travel ex Cairns
- Persimmon Orchard Tour▪Talk▪Fruit Tasting▪Morning Tea – Also see Dorper (self shedding) sheep, free range English Ducks, Chickens, Guinea Fowl, Jersey Cow, Bull & Calf on the farm
- Yungaburra Village – Browse the Markets
- Visit to the Yungaburra Antique Studio
- Emerald Creek Ice Creamery *
- Tour Departs Saturday 27 February 2016 at 8:45am – Returns 4.30pm
To BOOK contact Senior Traveller Tours & Getaways