Just Relax !!
Round Trip – Cairns to Cairns
5 Nights – Priced from $920 pp/ts
Enquire about prices for Quad & Triple share and ensuite cabins are also available
Hugely popular MV Trinity Bay the only working Cargo/Passenger ship in Australasia and the only cruise ship based in Cairns
Recent winner of a major Tourism Tropical North Queensland Award – Operated by Sea Swift
GROUP TOUR Departs Cairns Tuesday 5th May 2015 in the afternoon/evening – High Season Date/Low Season Rate
- Thursday Morning – Visits Horn Island where there is the option of a tour
- Thursday Afternoon – Visits Thursday Island where there is the option of a tour or Free Time to explore
- Friday Morning – visits Barmaga where there is the option of a tour to the northern most tip of Australia (seasonal) or a helicopter flight
- Choice of Ensuite or Share Facility Cabins
- Airconditoned throughout the indoor areas
- All meals Buffet style as well as Snacks, Free Tea/Coffee and Biscuits
- Open Air relaxation and viewing decks
- Dining/Lounge Room and Licensed Bar
- DVD/Reading Room
- Computer Screen in dining area where the vessel’s progress can be charted
You will travel the busy shipping lanes that hug the coastline between Cairns and the tip of the Cape York. From the ship’s deck you will view passing vessels, rugged coast, islands, lighthouses, even whales in season, and of course the starry starry nights. At the ports you can observe the close co-operation of the wharfies, the deckhands and the crane driver as they load and unload containers, pallets, vehicles and various other cargoes. When transporting freight to the isolated community of Lockhart River, the ship berths inside the bay and you can enjoy the spectacle of cargo being transferred onto a small barge which pulls up alongside.
The crew mingle freely with the passengers and a visit to the wheel-house and a talk from the ship’s Master will provide you with further insight into freighter operations.
Ask me about other departures to suit your holiday plans!
5th May Cruise photo memories…
Every day was a WOW DAY !
TESTIMONIAL: “I just got home from a5-day trip on the MV Trinity Bay working barge, Cairns – Thursday Island – Cairns. It was UNBELIEVABLE !! Very clean boat, roomy cabins, the food was SO very delicious, every meal, friendly staff. Very interesting to watch them work too, loading up and unloading. Tours and trips at Horn Island, Thursday Island, Seisia, AND helicopter trip. The sunsets are so beautiful. I can recommend this trip very highly.”
Book your 27 October 2015 cruise now by calling 0448 100 415