“The Gulf Savannah Comes Alive’
Plane, Train & Automobiles for an Outback Adventure & Rock & Blues Concert
Dep Cairns Wed 22 April 2015 Ret Cairns Sat 25 2015 Fully Escorted Group Tour $1,435pp
- Your Flight from Cairns to Forsayth with ‘Daintree Air Services’
- Return travel on the Savannahlander Train ex Einasleigh to Cairns
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Cobbold Gorge Resort
- 1 Night Rail Carriage Accommodation* at Undara Resort
- Cobbold Gorge Ranger Guided Cruise & Commentary
- Ticket to Undara Outback Country Rock & Blues Concert – Friday Night
- 3 Dinners & 3 Breakfasts
- All Transfers on Tour – Forsayth to Cobbold Gorge, Cobbold Gorge to Einasleigh, Mt Surprise to Undara return
- Tour Host to keep it all on track
From Forsayth we will be taken by 4WD to our modern accommodation at Cobbold Gorge Resort. A swim in the spectacular infinity style pool under an outback starry night will be the perfect way to end day one of our tour.
After a hearty breakfast we’ll travel to The Gorge for our guided tour where you will be in awe of this natural phenomina. 2 Nights at the Cobbold Gorge Resort means you have time to just kick back and relax or enjoy the other activities available in this oasis in the outback.
Day 3 we meet the Savannahlander Train at Einasleigh & our travel to our next stop Mt Surprise for the Undara Experience
The Undara Experience coach will collect us for the drive to our overnight railway carriage accommodation and the Outback Rock & Blues Concert
After a Bush Breakfast we’re off again on the Savannahlander for the travel home to Cairns on this famous rail journey with stops including Dimboolah and Kuranda Railway Stations
Arrival back in Cairns at 5.30pm on Saturday will be time to say farewell to our fellow travellers…. until next time!
For Information contact Senior Traveller Tours & Getaways